Club Health Conference
The Club Health Conference is an international event that focuses on promoting and improving the health and wellbeing of people who attend nightclubs, festivals, and other entertainment venues.
The conference provides a platform for researchers and practitioners to share the latest findings and innovations in the field of nightlife and health. It also provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to collaborate on developing effective policies and interventions that will improve the health and safety of people who attend nightlife venues.
This year’s conference will focus on:
- Diversity and Inclusion – Making nightlife safer and more equitable
- Drink, Drugs and Related Health Behaviors – Preventing and mitigating harm
- Violence – Preventing and responding to violence against women and girls, sexual violence, exploitation, and terrorism
- Mental Health and Nightlife – Promoting and protecting consumers and those who work at night
- Digital Technology – Creating connections and protecting health through innovation
Organizers will present the 12th International Club Health Conference in Liverpool, Nov. 1 – 3, 2023.LEARN MORE