Global Economic Outlook | Jul 20, 2022
Join the Economist Intelligence Unit for a global economic outlook webinar on Wednesday, Jul. 20, 2022.
The virtual event will explore the global economic impact of the war in Ukraine, the risks of a recession in the US and the toll of China’s “zero-covid” policy.
The EIU will run two live sessions to cover all time zones:
- Session 1: 9am BST | 10am CET | 4pm HKT
- Session 2: 10am EDT | 3pm BST | 4pm CET
During the events, the following topics will be discussed:
- EIU’s latest growth forecasts
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on the global economy
- The cost of China’s “zero-covid” policy on global growth
- The biggest risks of the looming food crisis
Places are limited. Register now to secure your place.
Photo by John McArthur on Unsplash