Sensei Porcupine Creek
As the first standalone retreat under the Sensei brand, Sensei Porcupine Creek boasts a boutique experience with:
- twenty-two luxurious accommodations.
- wellness programming designed to give guests the tools they need to live a longer, healthier lifestyle;
- a private Sensei by Nobu restaurant; and
- premier spa, fitness, golf and tennis facilities.
Unless you count guided nighttime meditation experience under the nighttime desert sky, there are not many nighttime activities planned at Sensei Porcupine Creek.
However, nearby nighttime destinations in the Coachella Valley include:
- Palm Springs
- Joshua Tree National Park (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year)
- Rancho Mirage Observatory (open later on Wednesdays)
“The 230-acre private estate, which is now open to the public for the first time, has impeccably designed grounds that immerse our guests in the healing properties the desert landscape is known for,” said Alexandra Walterspiel, COO of Sensei.
Larry Ellison and Dr. David Agus founded Sensei. Ellison is a technology pioneer and co-founder of Oracle. Agus is a high profile physician, scientist and author. The loss of a close friend brought the two innovators together. Their shared purpose is to help people live longer, healthier lives.
Sensei applies data-driven health knowledge and utilizes technology to create premier wellbeing retreats in Hawaii and California to promote preventative care and healthy lifestyle practices.
Sensei Porcupine Creek opened Nov. 1, 2022.
SENSEI PC LINKS