Montréal Nightlife Summit
Save May 17-21, 2023, for the Montréal Nightlife Summit which will have as its theme Nox Spatium: L’espace infini de la nuit.
The summit’s host, MTL 24/24, intends to connect nighttime advocates in the Eastern and Western hemispheres. We imagine the global nighttime advocacy network will strengthen, exchange knowledge and celebrate around the clock.
MTL 24/24 is a non-profit organization. Its mandates are to:
- establish the nightlife as a new space for economic growth.
- develop projects that structure community and economic life at night.
- offer various services, advice and workshops to support artists, nightlife professionals and decision makers.
- organize educational activities around public issues relating to the night.
- fund research and gather data on Montreal’s nightlife.
- produce innovative events to promote Quebec’s nocturnal culture.
- provide a venue dedicated to the night and participate in the advancement of neighborhood nightlife.
Subscribe to MTL 24/24’s mailing list to receive updates.
MTL 24/24 LINKS