Responsible Hospitality Institute
Helping Cities Worldwide Reimagine Sociability
Alicia Scholer, Vice President
The Responsible Hospitality Institute (RHI) brings decades of experience of nightlife and social economy management.
A private non-profit organization founded in 1983, RHI is the leading source for events, resources, and consultation services.
We help cities plan safe and inclusive places to socialize by convening diverse stakeholders to achieve a common vision.
Hands-On Help in the Social Economy:
RHI Services offer an in-depth analysis of your city’s strengths, challenges and opportunities in the social economy.
We’ll observe your nightlife firsthand through district tours. Focus groups and background research will guide our discovery process to create customized solutions for your city’s unique needs.
We’ll help you build bridges of trust and communication between key stakeholders. Our inclusive process mobilizes a team of people with credibility and access to resources. They’ll ensure that the diverse voices from your city are heard to create truly transformational change.
What You Have to Gain:
- Evaluation of trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Policy analysis for business licensing and operations.
- Action blueprint to guide next steps.
- Short and long-term action steps for systems of success.
- Inclusive engagement of diverse stakeholders.
- Guidance on which nighttime governance system best fits your city.
- Collaborative partnerships among public, private and government leaders.
- Access to RHI’s team of technical experts.
GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS SERVED
DCG IS COMPETENT IN THESE LANGUAGES
RETURN TO DIRECTORY
24HourNation receives no compensation for listings in our Nighttime Resource Directory. We provide this directory as a service to municipalities, organizations, agencies, and businesses that are looking to maximize their nighttime potential.