The Case for Later Nights
Season 1, Episode 25
Nov 18, 2022
Guest: Diana Raiselis, Research Lead, VibeLab
In this 24 Minutes episode, you will hear about:
- the global patchwork of regulations that determine when nightlife ends.
- alcohol service closing times and the ramifications on a city’s design, services, economics and cultural life.
- contradictions between anecdotal experience and conventional logic when it comes to extending alcohol service.
- how nights are not going to govern themselves.
- the 24-hour aspects of any-sized city.
We speak with Diana Raiselis, Research Lead for the global consultancy VibeLab.
VibeLab is a purpose-driven consultancy that is focused on nighttime, nightlife and cultural industries. Based in Amsterdam, Berlin and Sydney, VibeLab also works with a network of 70 “night mayors” in cities around the world.
Learn more about VibeLab: