NYC Village Halloween Parade
If you only get to experience the NYC Village Halloween Parade once in your life, let this be the year to dress up and dive in.
New York City is famous for its parades, and its Village Halloween Parade is one of the best in the nation.
Visitors will see an array of costumes ranging from extremely scary to hilarious comical, along with floats and decor unique to New York.
Even better than watching in the open invitation to participate. However, you’d better bring your most inventive self if you want to stand out in this crowd in this city.
- New York’s Village Halloween Parade is:
- America’s largest public Halloween celebration.
- Attended by over two million people.
- the nation’s only major night parade.
- listed as one of the one hundred Things to do Before You Die.
- a peaceful co-mingling of diverse economic, ethnic, social, sexual and racial segments of the population.
NYC’s Village Halloween Parade will be held Monday, Oct. 31, 2022, starting at 7 p.m. at Canal St. and Sixth Ave. The spectacle then travels north on Sixth to West 15th St.