A Guide to Managing Your Nighttime Economy (2017)
This document is for those who are interested in developing and expanding their city’s nighttime economy.
It is written for
- mayors and their advisors,
- economic development professionals,
- tourism agencies,
- cultural bodies and
- nighttime professionals, including owners, operators, artists and managers.
It is also meant for:
- licensing professionals,
- environmental health agencies,
- chambers of commerce,
- business improvement districts, and
- cultural districts.
In other words, it is meant for you.
This guide will inspire many cities because it shows the limitless possibilities for improvement the night brings.Mirik Milan, Former Night Mayor – Amsterdam
Guide by:OPEN PDF DOCUMENT