[Honolulu, HI] When STIX Asia is complete in Waikīkī, it will offer sixteen authentic Asia eateries and a bar, all open at night.
“Let your tastebuds do the traveling,” the STIX Asia website beckons us. “From a world-class taste of Taiwan to a slice of Singapore, the sights, sounds, and smells will transport you to another country half a world away.
“The food is entirely authentic. Many chefs bring you their original recipes popular in their own countries. Ask questions. Immerse yourself in the culture. Indulge in the cuisine. Revel in the entire experience that will leave you wanting to return for more.”
Already enticing us are:
- Nanamusubi, an organic Hawai’ian musubi shop
- Honolulu Noodle & Co., with its Taiwanese-fusion selections
- Gashoken, offering Japanese Kobe-tonkotsu ramen
- Nana’s Green Tea, a matcha tea and dessert shop
- K Street Food, offering traditional Korean street food
- Sushi Matsuri, with hand-crafted sushi creations
- Shanghai Bar, serving Asian-inspired cocktails
…and seven other offerings.
Opening soon are:
- Ramen Akatsuki, ramen noodles in a tonkotsu-style broth
- Kiki Tempura, traditional Japanese tempura
…and another to be named.
Owner Hideyuki Takahashi states that STIX Asia Waikīkī marks “an ambitious effort to take his food-entertainment expertise global while bringing joy to people around the world.”
It appears we can experience the culinary world of Japan and Southeast Asia in one stroll through STIX Asia. Now open.
STIX ASIA LINKS