Dominique Ansel Las Vegas
Creative confectionaries, decadent desserts and, of course, the Cronut® have arrived at Dominique Ansel Las Vegas at Caesars Palace.
James Beard Award-winning pastry chef Dominique Ansel has opened his bake shop. He also also introduced his only-in-Vegas “Lucky 7” collection and more to the resort.
Dominique Ansel Las Vegas officially opened its doors on Friday, Oct. 21, 2022.
Exclusively available at Dominique Ansel Las Vegas, the “Lucky 7” collection symbolizes good fortune and includes:
- Lucky Penny Pig – Milk chocolate crémeux, homemade raspberry jam and salted peanut feuilletine are sandwiched between vanilla sablé cookies to create a pig, which is topped with a lucky gilded chocolate penny.
- Ladybug – Elderflower mascarpone mousse, fresh strawberry compote, strawberry gelée, fluffy chiffon cake and a lychee meringue make up a mini garden watering can, which is finished with a tiny chocolate ladybug.
- Goldfish – Tropical flavors of calamansi coconut mousse, fresh diced mango, mango passionfruit gelée and coconut dacquoise make up a goldfish, complete with hand-painted white chocolate fins.
- Four-Leaf Clover – Coffee mousse topped with hazelnut dacquoise, dark chocolate crémeux and crispy feuilletine create a four-leaf clover.
- Fortune Cookie – A sablé Breton base is topped with jasmine tea crémeux and lemon curd. A white chocolate “fortune” sticks out of the cookie, wishing luck in Las Vegas.
- Feather – A vanilla sablé cookie is topped with chestnut mousse, banana jam, orange marmalade and banana cake and is garnished with a white chocolate feather.
- Evil Eye Éclair – A classic French éclair is filled with cassis jam and Valrhona Caramelia whipped ganache.
Dominique Ansel Las Vegas at Caesars Palace spans more than 1,100 square feet and features cafe-style seating for 20 people.
The bakery is open daily from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. daily. 24HourNation likes that “until 9 p.m.” part.
DOMINIQUE ANSEL LAS VEGAS LINKS
Photo by Denise Truscello, Getty Images for Caesars Entertainment