[Dallas, TX] Swiss hospitality + Texan charm = Swexan, get it?
Developed by a family-owned and Dallas-based real estate firm, Harwood International, the 134-room Hôtel Swexan is now the flagship hotel Dallas’ 19-block Harwood District.
The Dallas Morning News reports that “the hotel was designed to have concepts that will ‘surprise and delight.’ Even the 26 restrooms throughout the hotel are each designed differently. The modern glass tower will have luxury European-style interior spaces, including a plush lobby lounge and hand-carved stone and wooden fireplaces on every floor. The hotel will have 12,000 square feet of meeting space with two grand ballrooms and three private meeting rooms.”
Hôtel Swexan also offers five restaurant and bar destinations within the hotel:
- Pomelo is the hotel’s rooftop pool bar for hotel guests only.
- Léonie, located on the twentieth floor, is now open for hotel guests only.
- Stillwell’s is the hotel’s signature classic steakhouse and bar.
- Babou’s is a hideaway nightclub designed for a rambunctious audience. It will open in the fall of 2023.
- Isabelle’s is, by day, a lobby-level café offering breakfast and light lunches. In the evening, it serves as a bar.
With a wide array of amenities, world-class culinary experiences, and energetic nightlife concepts layered throughout the building, Hôtel Swexan opened Jun. 15, 2023.
HÔTEL SWEXAN LINKS