Rebuilding Supply Chains: Steps to Take Now and in the Future
Did the recent supply chain disruptions disrupt how your company operates? Will they affect you in the future?
The Business Journals presents a free, one-hour webinar on Thursday, Apr. 13, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
Gain insights from top industry experts on developing best practices and evolving solutions in logistics, manufacturing, business planning and capital expenditures to build a predictable, dependable and sustainable supply chain.
Join in to hear:
- An exclusive keynote focused on the 2023 supply chain outlook with Tim Gaus of Deloitte.
- How businesses are working to adapt to weaknesses in the links of supply chain and rising costs.
- Steps you can take to protect your business and improve business planning.
Panel of Experts:
- Tim Gaus, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Carol Espinosa, Principal, Fre3dom Interiors
- Michael Steven Levine, CEO, Global Food Solutions
- Abby Jenkins, Product Marketing Manager, NetSuite