NEON International Night-Time Economy Forum
“Over the last decade or so there has been some incredible thought leadership work happening on the night time economy,” writes Michael Rodrigues, the 24 Hour Economy Commission for New South Wales. “Sydney, and indeed Australia, has not always been at the forefront of that discussion. That’s why I’m delighted to be hosting an International Forum on the nighttime economy in a couple of weeks.
“The Forum will bring together domestic and international experts including a number of international ‘night mayors’ for a rich, two-day policy discussion. It’s a chance for us to engage with other global leaders in the night time space and to learn from them. It’s also an opportunity to share our story with the world.
“NSW is the only state government in the world to have a dedicated Office of the 24-Hour Economy and associated strategy and so it’s right that Sydney is central to these international conversations. Our city is open for business and open at night.”
The two-day forum will include discussions, workshops and keynote presentations, plus the opportunity to network with industry leaders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martina Brunner, Co-manager, Vienna Club Commission
- Thierry Charlois, Programme Manager for Nightlife, City of Paris
- Matthieu Grondin, General Director and Co-founder, MTL 24/24
- Amy Lamé, Night Czar, Mayor of London
- Lutz Leichsenring, Partner, VibeLab
- Ariel Palitz, Founding Director, NYC Office of Nightlife
- Andreina Seijas, Founder, Night Tank
- Nasen Thiagarajan, President, Singapore Nightlife Business Association
Attendance is free but places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.REGISTER