North America Outlook 2023
Join the Economist Intelligence Unit’s team of experts Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023, as they examine the trends that will shape the economic, political and policy landscapes in North America.
- Session 1: 9am GMT | 10am CET | 5pm HKT
- Session 2: 10am EST | 3pm GMT | 4pm CET
In 2023 North America will face another year of slow growth, difficult monetary policy decisions and international tensions. Join our regional experts as they discuss:
- the 2023 economic outlook for the US and Canada.
- how much further the Fed will raise interest rates.
- the impact of the 2022 US midterm elections on domestic politics.
- the outlook for foreign policy, in particular regarding China and Russia.
During this free session, you will have the chance to engage with EIU analysts and ask questions.GET DETAILS & REGISTER